AroundCampus

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

The process took about 1 week. Met a great recruiter at Career Showcase and scheduled an interview for that week. Met for about 30 minutes to interview and discuss the position. Had to complete a short 35 question personality test post-interview. Was contacted less than a week later regarding a position.

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

I met the woman at the career fair and we talked over the internship as well as the benefits of working for the company. I sent in a few small details along with my resume and had an interview in person then filled out a personality assessment. Overall, not a hard process, but the interviewer was basically reciting a script and the pay was absolutely terrible compared to the long Summer of work (May 13 to August 14 for $3000)

Interview Questions
    • Sell an advertising space to me. Pretend I am a local dentist and have never heard of around campus.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus.

I got the interview after speaking to a gentlemen at my school's career showcasing event. At the career showcase I simply approached a representative from AroundCampus and he told me about the Outside Sales Representative internship position. I got a call on the same day to schedule an interview for the following day. The interview was extremely chill, as it felt very conversational and not like I was being interrogated

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2015.

The interview was mostly to learn more about you and tell your more about the internship. You are asked about your personality and about your interests. The interview lasts about a half hour and is very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • Sell them something. What is you biggest weakness? Why did you apply? What sets you apart?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in December 2014.

I found this internship on Internships.com and first applied through there. About a day after that, I got an email from an AroundCampus representative, sending me a link for the full application. Then a few days after I filled that out, they called me and told me a bit more about the internship and asked me a few simple questions, and got me started in the interview process. The first interview was a virtual interview, where you answer pre-recorded questions into a WebCam. Kind of cool because you can re-record and watch yourself. Then after that, there was a Skype interview and a personality test. That happened around 4 days after the first interview. Then about a week later, I got offered the position.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in February 2014.

I received an email from the recruiter telling me about the position. I applied online and they reached back out to me the next day. The recruiter was very energetic on the phone and told me about how they had done the internship a couple of years ago. They asked if i had a car, housing, and made sure I wouldn't be taking summer classes. After that, they sent me an email for the virtual interview. This was a little awkward just sitting there talking to my computer but it was only 7 questions so it was over quick and they said I did OK. A few days after that they called me and scheduled a 30-minute Skype interview for the following week. They asked about my hobbies, strengths/weaknesses, and even had me sell them an advertisement in their planner. They then told me EVERYTHING about the position. At the end they sent me an email for a personality assessment and said I'd hear back from them in 2 weeks. About 4 days later they called and offered me the job. My teammates met the recruiter at a career fair and did an in-person interview...so I guess it just depends.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in April 2013.

I interviewed online by answering a couple questions about myself and why I could be sales person. After my interview online I met with the recruiter from my area and they went more in depth about the internship. After that I got hired and was invited to attend a week long training in North Carolina that was all paid for.
    No drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What is AroundCampus?
      What skills do you have that make you a sales person?
      Can you handle rejection?

Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Apply online. Complete a virtual interview with pre-recorded questions (your able to review your responses and "try again"). They may then extend a second interview, which will be via skype or phone. Some people do an in person interview at their school, but I did not have to do that. Then they call you about a week after with your offer!

Interview Questions
    • Pretend that I am your favorite local restaurant, how would you pitch our product?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

One interview, it would help to have a plan when deciding if this program is the plan for you. Such as knowing what you would like to get out of the program. The management is amazing.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate location for internship

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

i applied online. a week later, i got an email from a recruiter (who is also your future regional manager). she just made sure that i have a car during for internship. next, she asked me to do a virtual interview where you answer prerecorded questions online. A week later, she called me fora phone interview. (behavioral questions)