AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015

2.7

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in December 2014.

Interview

I found this internship on Internships.com and first applied through there. About a day after that, I got an email from an AroundCampus representative, sending me a link for the full application. Then a few days after I filled that out, they called me and told me a bit more about the internship and asked me a few simple questions, and got me started in the interview process. The first interview was a virtual interview, where you answer pre-recorded questions into a WebCam. Kind of cool because you can re-record and watch yourself. Then after that, there was a Skype interview and a personality test. That happened around 4 days after the first interview. Then about a week later, I got offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Statesboro, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

A lot of steps, but definitely worth it! Starts off with a virtual interview, phone interview, then a Skype interview, then so on. The interview took about an hour, but it was very interesting. The interviewer made things very fun. The company takes time in getting to know individuals. Exciting interview!

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first part of the interview process is recording yourself in front of a webcam where you are told to answer pre-selected questions. Then, you are invited to an in person interview where they ask you basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I didn't think it was worth leaving my current job. The hours are really long and they aren't flexible with summer school.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online

Interview Questions

• Pretend that you're going to you favorite restaurant and explain to them why it's important to advertise to college students   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

One interview, it would help to have a plan when deciding if this program is the plan for you. Such as knowing what you would like to get out of the program. The management is amazing.

Interview Questions

• I want you to sale this to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate location for internship

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Complete a virtual interview with pre-recorded questions (your able to review your responses and "try again"). They may then extend a second interview, which will be via skype or phone. Some people do an in person interview at their school, but I did not have to do that. Then they call you about a week after with your offer!

Interview Questions

• Pretend that I am your favorite local restaurant, how would you pitch our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Norfolk, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

One of the first interviews was recording yourself and sending in response videos. Not as easy as it sounds since you only have 2 times to give a response. Then if you pass this you will get a one on one interview either online or in person to talk with the recruiting manager for that region.

Interview Questions

• Where do you se yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview

virtual, Skype, and in-person

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AroundCampus (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

It was fun, the interviewer really seemed to care

Interview Questions

• You have to pretend the interviewer is the owner of your favorite restaurant and sell them your product.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2014.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter telling me about the position. I applied online and they reached back out to me the next day. The recruiter was very energetic on the phone and told me about how they had done the internship a couple of years ago. They asked if i had a car, housing, and made sure I wouldn't be taking summer classes. After that, they sent me an email for the virtual interview. This was a little awkward just sitting there talking to my computer but it was only 7 questions so it was over quick and they said I did OK. A few days after that they called me and scheduled a 30-minute Skype interview for the following week. They asked about my hobbies, strengths/weaknesses, and even had me sell them an advertisement in their planner. They then told me EVERYTHING about the position. At the end they sent me an email for a personality assessment and said I'd hear back from them in 2 weeks. About 4 days later they called and offered me the job. My teammates met the recruiter at a career fair and did an in-person interview...so I guess it just depends.