AroundCampus Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

The regional manager that emailed me was awesome and kept me at ease throughout the interview. She asked alot of situation questions, but if you can answer them by using real-life examples, you'll be fine. Just display your great work ethic and ability to stay positive in difficult situations. I believe that she asked questions like what is my favorite restaurant and how can I convince her to go there, what are three words that describe me, and what are my weaknesses. If the interviewer likes you, he/she will make it apparent through how she responds to you. If you have the skills for this position (positive, good leader, & hard worker), you will have no problem advancing in the interview process and possibly will even be offered the position!

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Anonymous Employee  in  Stockton, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

I met the recruiter at the Career Faire at University of the Pacific. After speaking with her, she offered to conduct an interview the following day on campus. When I went in for the interview, she asked what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work for them. She also asked about previous sales experience and many behavioral questions. She also asked how I would handle difficult situations on the job. At the end of the interview, she asked how interested I was in the position. I was contacted the next day stating that I had moved on to the final step of the interview. I was asked to fill out a personality test. Two days later she called back offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain the benefits of utilizing our company to a small business?   Answer Question

I chose to decline the offer because the compensation was not enough for my living situation.

Anonymous Employee  in  College Park, MD
    Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2012.

The interview was a simple process. The interviewer was easy to relate to--a recent college graduate. She explained the tasks of an intern and asked the skills I had that pertained to the position. She then walked through my resume. Standard interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe something about yourself that I would not know by looking at your resume   Answer Question

The position itself required an intern to go to 50 businesses a day which was unappealing

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in May 2009.

Applied through the career center at my University, got a call from the recruiter a few days later. Interviewed over the phone with the Regional Manager I would later work under. Interview was pretty basic, and nothing out of the ordinary, basic behavioral questions (describe a situation in which you provided great customer service, how do you work in teams, etc). Lasted about an hour. The last 20 minutes or so were spent talking about the job itself. Got a call back about a week later informing me I'd been accepted for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Originally, I sent in my resume via email. Then I received an email from the Regional Manager asking me to complete a virtual interview. The virtual interview was I believe about 6 questions, with 2 minutes to answer, and 2 attempts on each. Then my Regional Manager called me and asked me a few questions over the phone. The final step was to complete a survey about the process. Within 2 weeks, I received a phone call with my offer.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. All the terms were very reasonable.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2011.

What are you looking for in an internship?
    What about our internship interests you?
    Name three strengths and weaknesses.
    Why should we choose you for this position over the other people we interviewed?

Had a one on one interview, then had to take an online personality test. Got an offer within a week or so.

Interview Questions
    It's an internship, so the pay is set the same for everyone until you factor in commission.