AroundCampus

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume, and a few weeks later received an email with interview slot options. I chose five time slots that worked for me, and they emailed me back with specifics. The office was very laid back with a business casual dress code. It was definitely a young office. I sat in a room with two interviewers. First they gave me a three page editing test (i.e. matching fonts to businesses, correcting sample ads, etc.). Then they asked me questions. The questions were pretty basic and easy to come up with answers on the fly. Nothing too major.

Interview Question – The hardest part for me was that on the last page of the little editing test there were commonly misspelled words, and I had to choose the right spelling based on the context of the sentence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me and gave me a week to decide if I wanted it. I called them a week later and accepted the job. Then I just had to go in and sign some paperwork.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AroundCampus

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AroundCampus Production Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AroundCampus employees and interview candidates.