Arrow Electronics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2012.

I received an email from the recruiter within days of submitting my resume. I interviewed with a supervisor the next week. Got a call back the next day for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview was with the same supervisor and his manager. The manager came in late and proceeded to tell me how awful the position was. He wouldn't answer direct questions and spent a considerable time just staring at my resume. I was told I would hear something within a week. 4 weeks later I got the generic rejection email. Beginning with the 2nd interview, the feeling was very unprofessional. The office environment was a maze of cubicles and very drab though the lady at the front desk made you feel welcome.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very standard "tell me about yourself" questions.   Answer Question