Arrow Electronics

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Arrow Electronics

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2010.

I applied for the Engineer position in Jan, 2010 and I got an intial email communication in March 1st week regarding a phone screen. After 2 simple phone interviews I was called onsite within one day after my last phone interview.
    The onsite interview was supposed to last 3 hours and it went really well. I was asked a few technical questions in the first round which was in Core Java. It went on for 45 mins. Later was a technical and HR interview by the manager for 1 hour and another HR interview by another manager for 1 hour.
    After 2 weeks I got an email saying my interviews went really well and they are interested in employment. I'm yet to receive an offer from them and I have been waiting since almost a month now. I have contacted them almost every week to receive the same reply its in process. I have decided not to wait any longer for them but just wasted my 2 weeks time doing so. I feel if the company is not interested in hiring, then they have no reason to initiate a conversation to hire people and waste their precious time and also others.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.