Arrow Electronics

Very Easy Interview

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Field Applications Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process went very smoothly and it was only a single interview. I'm guessing it was because they thought I was a great match and was just going through the formal process. I also think they were rushed because they had a deadline date to meet and they were aware of the competing offer on the table.

Interview Question – There were really nothing difficult nor unexpected that stands out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer is negotiable if you feel you have a strong hand and they want you.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Question – Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   View Answer

Supplier Manager Interview

Supplier Manager

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details – Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.

Interview Question – How would you be successful in this position   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR

Interview Question – nothing too difficult-normal interview questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details – Essentially you go through a recruiter who them will set up a meeting with the head of customer service and herself they will ask you very basic questions around if you are capable of being customer friendly, and are computer savvy. Then you interview with 2 people in a board like status for a in person interview about the job. Then they make their decision.

Interview Question – All pretty straight forward questions relating to customer service, good/bad experiences, rewarding etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiating on my part as I felt that 40K for the 8-5 position was fair

Collections Associate Interview

Collections Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – phone interview, then three panel interview, scenario questions; tell me a Time, experience questions, can you be flexible. be your self must have both customer service and collection experience

Negotiation Details – quick simple

Brand Sales Specialist Interview

Brand Sales Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details – Arrow has a formal interview process within their ECS group. I was interviewed by the hiring manager, then their manager, then sent to 2 other directors to interview. I have heard now they are doing phone interviews where 3 or 4 executives interview at one time and ask specific questions around situations.

Interview Question – How did you handle a situation where you were asked to do something unethical but that would help your team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes - we went back and forth one time.

Technology Product Specialist Interview

Technology Product Specialist

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.

Interview Question – How do you feel about your current management team?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Englewood, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then brought in for an interview in house (met with 2 managers that had open positions, one after the other) , standard questions about what I've done well and how I would handle certain situations or overcome obtacles

Interview Question – Nothing stood out   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but that was a missed opportunity as there seems to be some play in the pay range within that title (as long as it's within the range )

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy- met with entire Austin based marketing group (small group) over the hour and a half I was interviewed. General questions to get a vibe of how well you would mesh with the group since everyone works so closely.

Interview Question – When given this situation, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Electronics

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics interview questions and advice. All 57 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees and interview candidates.