Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Electronics
- Field Applications Engineer (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Product Manager (3)
- Senior Systems Engineer (3)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Intern (2)
- Technology Product Specialist (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Account Representative (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Database Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- BI Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Business Analyst II (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Applications Database Administrator (1)
- Collections Associate (1)
- Entry Level Staff Accountant (1)
- Brand Sales Specialist (1)
- Inbound Sales Representative II (1)
- Senior Regional Technical Marketing Manager (1)
- Technology Business Manager (1)
- Rotational Sales (1)
- Senior Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant (1)
- RSM (1)
- Transportation Supervisor (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Very easy, HR than few people on your future team. Nothing special here.
Arrow Does Not Negotiate, as soon as a position is created the dollars are set, if you want more dollars salary they would have to create a new position. Sales jobs are easier as the base + com can be played with.
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Interviewed with two managers.
- How I would impact the company right away. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral Experience
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Contacted by a recruiter about a different position than the one I applied for. Had phone call from the recruiter followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
The call was about 1/2 hr with regular behavioral and work related questions.
I was told that I will hear back in a weeks time but still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks. Over all an ok experience.
- Usual behavioral and work related question Answer Question
Helpful (1)No Offer
Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.
- None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.). Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Straightforward: 1 call with HR, 1 interview with hiring manager and director, offer sent after 1 week.
- How do you enable others to achieve the goals needed for the team to succeed? 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR
- nothing too difficult-normal interview questions Answer Question
Helpful (2)Declined Offer
Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.
- How would you be successful in this position Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Helpful (3)Accepted Offer
I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.
- How do you feel about your current management team? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Boston, MA) in January 2012.
Interview and hiring process went very smoothly and it was only a single interview. I'm guessing it was because they thought I was a great match and was just going through the formal process. I also think they were rushed because they had a deadline date to meet and they were aware of the competing offer on the table.
- There were really nothing difficult nor unexpected that stands out. Answer Question
Offer is negotiable if you feel you have a strong hand and they want you.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review