Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014
Updated Oct 11, 2014

2.8

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Very easy, HR than few people on your future team. Nothing special here.

Arrow Does Not Negotiate, as soon as a position is created the dollars are set, if you want more dollars salary they would have to create a new position. Sales jobs are easier as the base + com can be played with.

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interviewed with two managers.

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Contacted by a recruiter about a different position than the one I applied for. Had phone call from the recruiter followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
    The call was about 1/2 hr with regular behavioral and work related questions.

I was told that I will hear back in a weeks time but still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks. Over all an ok experience.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.

Interview Questions
    • None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.).   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Straightforward: 1 call with HR, 1 interview with hiring manager and director, offer sent after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • How do you enable others to achieve the goals needed for the team to succeed?   View Answer

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR

Supplier Manager Interview

Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.

Low pay

Supervisor Interview

process was normal

no negotiations

Technology Product Specialist Interview

I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2012.

Interview and hiring process went very smoothly and it was only a single interview. I'm guessing it was because they thought I was a great match and was just going through the formal process. I also think they were rushed because they had a deadline date to meet and they were aware of the competing offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    • There were really nothing difficult nor unexpected that stands out.   Answer Question
    Offer is negotiable if you feel you have a strong hand and they want you.