Arrow Electronics

50 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Tech Interview

Solon, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2009.

Interview Details – Standard 3 interviewer process. I felt the people doing the interview were going from script. Gave an impression of the sky being the limit. This was never the case

Interview Question – Why pick us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I went mid range for the position. I researched real world pay not the labor web site

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter about a different position than the one I applied for. Had phone call from the recruiter followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
The call was about 1/2 hr with regular behavioral and work related questions.

I was told that I will hear back in a weeks time but still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks. Over all an ok experience.

Interview Question – Usual behavioral and work related question   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative II Interview

Englewood, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview lasted 20 minutes. The next week a face to face interview with the sales manager and regional manager (conference call). Standard situation type questions. High reference to resume.

Interview Question – How do you mange conflicting priorities?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was fairly quick and efficient. All parties who participated were knowledgeable and polite.

Interview Question – How to handle demanding customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Accounting Supervisor
Denver, CO

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details – The process was smooth. I was contacted by a recruiter and later interviewed by my hiring managers.

Interview Question – Lots of focus on what I want in a work culture. There is a big push to get aggressive smart people who want to build a great environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – It took some time to get an interview scheduled. However, the interview process was very positive with the interviewers acting very friendly. A lot on my background and previous experience was discussed as well as my future goals. Overall, the interview was more conversational and not in a direct question-answer form.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a time where you have dealt with conflict with a colleague?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two managers.

Interview Question – How I would impact the company right away.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Englewood, CO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2012.

Interview Details – I received an email from the recruiter within days of submitting my resume. I interviewed with a supervisor the next week. Got a call back the next day for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview was with the same supervisor and his manager. The manager came in late and proceeded to tell me how awful the position was. He wouldn't answer direct questions and spent a considerable time just staring at my resume. I was told I would hear something within a week. 4 weeks later I got the generic rejection email. Beginning with the 2nd interview, the feeling was very unprofessional. The office environment was a maze of cubicles and very drab though the lady at the front desk made you feel welcome.

Interview Question – The questions were very standard "tell me about yourself" questions.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Englewood, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for job online and received call back the same day from the recruiter. I had every skill they were looking for so he called me back within the hour to schedule a 1:1 with the hiring manager the next day.

Hiring Manager was nice and interview went excellent. We discussed salary/benefits/etc. Half way through the interview he brought out his calendar and asked when I could come in for a tech interview with the team. He wanted me to come in the following day but the main technical person was out for the rest of the week so scheduled it for the following Monday (this was a Tuesday).

Came in the following Monday and felt like I aced the technical piece and was a great fit personality wise. Was told they had some more interviews scheduled and that I'd hear back by Friday.

Never heard back or get an email as to what happened.

Interview Question – What are the differences between XenApp 5 and XA5 SP1 (this was representative of the tedious questions that were asked)   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Solon, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 4 people in 1 day. Interviewers asked some difficult questions and took notes. HR seems to have a lot to do with the managers getting applications and are moderately involved in the hiring process. They will run background, education and drug testing.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Electronics

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics interview questions and advice. All 50 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees and interview candidates.