Arrow Electronics

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Phone interview with HR, then brought in for an interview in house (met with 2 managers that had open positions, one after the other) , standard questions about what I've done well and how I would handle certain situations or overcome obtacles

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate but that was a missed opportunity as there seems to be some play in the pay range within that title (as long as it's within the range )

Supervisor Interview

process was normal

no negotiations

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.

Interview Questions
    • None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.).   Answer Question

Technology Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview experience was good. The hiring mgr has a lot of experience and wants to manage /introduce change to their overall process. The team made me feel like it would be a good place to work at.

Benefits are avg- below avg. Salary offered after negotiations was below industry avg.

HR stopped communicating after negotiations started.

Even though I qualified for a higher position they tried to convince me to accept a lower title.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2013.

Initially I was contacted to schedule a phone interview within the first few days of applying. The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The following week I was scheduled for an in person interview. Generally they have two managers in interviews. Both managers were quite friendly and easy to engage with. Questions involved general information about the company (company culture, history, industry) and the position being applied for as well as why I felt I was an ideal candidate for the job. I was asked interactive questions about past positions such as "Describe a time you had a negative interaction with a difficult customer and how did you handle it". Overall, the interview was both mentally stimulating and challenging. Ensure you research the company as well as the position you are interviewing for prior to the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your biggest struggle in the workplace?   View Answer
    Yes, negotiation is an option.

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Contacted by a recruiter about a different position than the one I applied for. Had phone call from the recruiter followed by phone interview with the hiring manager.
    The call was about 1/2 hr with regular behavioral and work related questions.

I was told that I will hear back in a weeks time but still waiting to hear back after 2 weeks. Over all an ok experience.

Business Analyst II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

The hiring and interview process was fairly quick and efficient. All parties who participated were knowledgeable and polite.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Inbound Sales Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2013.

Phone interview lasted 20 minutes. The next week a face to face interview with the sales manager and regional manager (conference call). Standard situation type questions. High reference to resume.

Interview Questions
    • How do you mange conflicting priorities?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process was smooth. I was contacted by a recruiter and later interviewed by my hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of focus on what I want in a work culture. There is a big push to get aggressive smart people who want to build a great environment.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2013.

Met the HR representative on campus. From there I had a phone interview with her within a few weeks. After this point, it took a lot of reminding and follow-ups to get an interview with the hiring manager in person.

Interview Questions
    There was not really an opportunity for negotiation.