Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Electronics
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Field Applications Engineer (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Senior Systems Engineer (3)
- Technology Product Specialist (3)
- Accountant (2)
- Intern (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Brand Sales Specialist (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Account Representative (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Database Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Inbound Sales Representative II (1)
- Senior Regional Technical Marketing Manager (1)
- Technology Business Manager (1)
- Rotational Sales (1)
- Senior Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant (1)
- Supplier Accountant (1)
- Solutions Engineer/Specialist (1)
- BI Manager (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Business Analyst II (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Applications Database Administrator (1)
- Collections Associate (1)
Helpful (2)No Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR
- nothing too difficult-normal interview questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
phone interview, then three panel interview, scenario questions; tell me a Time, experience questions, can you be flexible. be your self must have both customer service and collection experience
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2014.
1. Applied through a recruiter so overall the response was quick. 2. Total 3 rounds of telephonic interview over 2 days. The first interview was scheduled approx. 7 days after I applied for the job. 3. The interviews were quite detailed covering functional aspects by a Functional lead, technical aspects by a Tech Lead and overall IT/Project aspects by the PM.
- Nothing in particular but they were looking for a strong WMS person. Answer Question
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO).
Phone interview with HR, then brought in for an interview in house (met with 2 managers that had open positions, one after the other) , standard questions about what I've done well and how I would handle certain situations or overcome obtacles
- Nothing stood out Answer Question
I did not negotiate but that was a missed opportunity as there seems to be some play in the pay range within that title (as long as it's within the range )
Helpful (3)Accepted Offer
I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.
- How do you feel about your current management team? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in March 2014.
Many layers of phone screenings to get through. Use of Skype and multiple-participant interviews held over webcams. Face-to-face interviews scheduled for wrong offices (Arrow has many locations in my town). Employees conducting interviews were not familiar with job requirements or content area.
- What is shared pool connectivity? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in February 2014.
Had several interviews in their Englewood office. Team was undergoing a transition and they were looking to grow and maintain coverage to the business, while being agile for upcoming adjustments.
- Behavioral based questions "tell me about a time when..." 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No Offer
Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.
- None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.). Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.
Interview experience was good. The hiring mgr has a lot of experience and wants to manage /introduce change to their overall process. The team made me feel like it would be a good place to work at.
Reasons for Declining
Benefits are avg- below avg. Salary offered after negotiations was below industry avg. HR stopped communicating after negotiations started. Even though I qualified for a higher position they tried to convince me to accept a lower title.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Arrow Electronics Employees Are Saying
2 people found this helpful
Pros: “The corporate office is getting renovated, so it is starting to look more fresh, open and airy and less bleak. Great cafeteria for employees. Some good people; you'll find them with...”“The corporate office is getting renovated, so it is starting to look more fresh, open and airy and less bleak. Great cafeteria for employees. Some good people; you'll find them with their heads down.” – Full Review