Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Took a few days after I applied for HR to call and do a phone interview then took about a week to get an in person interview and was told at interview it would take a while to get a response from HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

phone interview, then three panel interview, scenario questions; tell me a Time, experience questions, can you be flexible. be your self must have both customer service and collection experience

Negotiation

quick simple

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics in April 2014.

Interview

1. Applied through a recruiter so overall the response was quick. 2. Total 3 rounds of telephonic interview over 2 days. The first interview was scheduled approx. 7 days after I applied for the job. 3. The interviews were quite detailed covering functional aspects by a Functional lead, technical aspects by a Tech Lead and overall IT/Project aspects by the PM.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular but they were looking for a strong WMS person.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then brought in for an interview in house (met with 2 managers that had open positions, one after the other) , standard questions about what I've done well and how I would handle certain situations or overcome obtacles

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but that was a missed opportunity as there seems to be some play in the pay range within that title (as long as it's within the range )

Interview

I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

process was normal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Database Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Many layers of phone screenings to get through. Use of Skype and multiple-participant interviews held over webcams. Face-to-face interviews scheduled for wrong offices (Arrow has many locations in my town). Employees conducting interviews were not familiar with job requirements or content area.

Interview Questions

• What is shared pool connectivity?   1 Answer

Arrow Electronics Response

Jul 17, 2015 – Recruiting Program Lead

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for complications during your interview process. However, it looks like things worked out for the best because you accepted the offer!

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Had several interviews in their Englewood office. Team was undergoing a transition and they were looking to grow and maintain coverage to the business, while being agile for upcoming adjustments.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions "tell me about a time when..."   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with both a Sr. Manager, Finance and Director, Finance. Pretty positive experience. They were most concerned with how I would interact with the internal customers. Communication styles best utilized/most effective were also talking points.

Interview Questions

• None too off base. Wanted to inquire about situations where technical skills were utilized in conjuction with job requirements and also how negotiating with internal customers was handled (strong personalities, etc.).   Answer Question

Technology Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Interview experience was good. The hiring mgr has a lot of experience and wants to manage /introduce change to their overall process. The team made me feel like it would be a good place to work at.

Benefits are avg- below avg. Salary offered after negotiations was below industry avg. HR stopped communicating after negotiations started. Even though I qualified for a higher position they tried to convince me to accept a lower title.