Arrow Electronics Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in May 2010.

I cam across the role online directly through the Arrow Carrers web portal, and contacted the hiring manager directly. The interview process moved rather quickly. The interview itself lasted no more than 2 hours. The discussion was casual, as the manager asked me questions about my previous role. The most frustrating part of the process was the wait. It took nearly 3 weeks from the day my interview took place until I my start date. I had to take a drug test, which also delayed things.

Interview Questions
    • Again, the interview was casual. The questions were pulled directly from my resume. For instance, I was asked about leading projects and describing my successes and failures.   Answer Question
    No, I could not negotiate because I was reentering the field after being away for 5 plus years. Just a few months ago, I was able to negotiate a higher salary both because the job market had improved, and my performance was exceptional.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!