Arrow Electronics

Arrow Electronics Training and Development Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Training and Development Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

Submitted an online application after finding that a position was available through an online job search engine. The online application process was straight forward and the interface was intuitive. Several weeks later, I received an email from an HR recruiter. Through email, we arranged a phone interview. The phone interview was casual but directed by the recruiter. The recruiter did not offer any information about the open position, but began by asking if I had any questions. I did not. He then followed-up with a list of questions asking about my past experiences and he posed a couple of situational instance, "describe a project that I wanted to do that management did not support". For future reference, would recommend taking advantage of the "do you have any questions for me?" to allow you to get a better sense of the context of the job, interviewer, and what to expect rather than just waiting for questions to come your way and hope you field them right.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project that you wanted to do that management resisted or did not want to support. What did you do?   Answer Question