Arrow Strategies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Arrow Strategies in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was hired based on someone I knew based on a phone interview.
First had a phone interview with the branch manager. I then had a 2nd interview with both him and the account manager. After that they extended the offer.

Interview Question – How do you handle not having set processes?   Answer Question

Digital Design Interview

Digital Design

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Strategies.

Interview Details – mostly of skill-set and salary requirements for placement positions

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the contract rates are good but they may lie about what the salary will be if you are in contract to hire.

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Entry Level Java Developer

Interviewed at Arrow Strategies

Interview Details – It's a consulting company, I only went for one interview there. About one week later, somebody called me again and asked some questions. Until now I haven't receive any interview recommendation from them. They don't give me any suggestion.

Interview Question – They need you to offer a accurate salary expected.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Strategies.

Interview Details – Met with a couple recruiters in person, overall a good experience. However, when they have new job opportunities they don't have all of the details of the job to provide to the candidate. This has happened so many times to me. They also will submit your resume without having all of the details on the job so the resume gets rejected. Stay away from them. They should always have a job description so beware, if they don't don't apply for the job.

Senior Programmer Analyst Consultant Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst Consultant
Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Strategies in January 2008.

Interview Details – Personal interview at this consulting firm followed by client interview

Negotiation Details – ok

Compliance Manager Interview

Compliance Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Strategies in July 2011.

Interview Details – Developed relationship with Recruiter

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Arrow Strategies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Strategies interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Arrow Strategies employees and interview candidates.