Arrowhead Regional Medical Center

Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center

Clinical Dietitian Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.

Panel of 3 people: Clinical Nutrition Manager and 2 other dietitians.
    Lots of clinical questions, including TPN and TF.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember the exact wording, but I was asked a question on hepatic tube feeding formula and protein content.   Answer Question

Got offered another job elsewhere

Family Medicine Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colton, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in January 2010.

thru the match. visited facility with current resident, then 2 interviews. meet with program director. then wait for the match to happen. if they like you, you are golden. must show your dedication to working for a county hospital and serving the underserved. program director is quite lay back.

Human Resources Office Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.

It takes a long time to get hired. You have to fill out an application, wait for it to be reviewed and selected by application analysts, from there you are selected for testing then depending on how well you do at testing you are put on a list and from that list you are selected for interview. If you pass your interview you are sent for fingerprinting and background test. Once that goes thru you are scheduled a physical and drug test. Once you pass that you are scheduled to start. It took me alomst three months from start to finish

RCP II Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.

the interview process was a series of clinical simulation questions. An RCP most likely compare it to the NBRC or CSRC ClinSim test we need to get our licenses. (Minus the multiple choice of course.) The series was set up to have a theoretical patient arrive at the hospital with a set of symptoms. You were then expected to interpret the symptoms, name the most likely cause and then decide upon the appropriate intervention. The questions then followed the patient as they progressively deteriorated to the point of needing to be intubated, at which point you were to determine appropriate ventilator settings. ABG analysis was also a part of it, as well as cpap/bipap set up.

Interview Questions
    • Really all the clinsim question were a bit unexpected so I got caught a bit off guard.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Its a county contract position, so it is what it is.