Arshiya International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arshiya International in July 2011.

Interview Details – Questions related to field, past experience, education.
Interest and awareness about the industry and the company.

Interview Question – Why this industry, why this company?   Answer Question

DGM/GM Corporate Social Responsibility Interview

DGM/GM Corporate Social Responsibility
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Arshiya International in June 2012.

Interview Details – Very quick turnaround - got a confirmation for interview within hours of submitting CV - including clarification on whether my expected salary was negotiable or not. Was called for interview to one office and couple of hours prior to interview was asked to go to another office - 20 Kms away. Was made to wait for 90 minutes beyond slotted time. A candidate who came in after me were interviewed ahead of me. HR was extremely apologetic about it. HR had very few questions and gave a very drab introduction to the organisation and was told that the company was making plans and would allocate budget and then get back. This was very confusing - given the speed with which they reacted post receipt of CV. The office and other staff looked and sounded professional.

Interview Questions

Executive - Administration Interview

Executive - Administration
New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Arshiya International in June 2008.

Interview Details – Got to know about the company through Sr. Management Personnel. Applied for the same. Got Interviewed in Person. Offer Letter was given. Joined and later on Appointment Letter was provided after two weeks of joining.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join us   View Answer

Management Interview

Management
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arshiya International in March 2012.

Interview Details – A panel Interview which is two phased. One phase was Hr and second was technical

Interview Question – Analytical question.. calculating the market share of probable competitors in the market   Answer Question

Worked for Arshiya International? Contribute to the Community!