Art Technology Group Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Art Technology Group

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back. First they did a phone screening, then they called me in for an in person interview., and gave me an overview of the job. Gave me an offer the next day after the interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Art Technology Group (Cambridge, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. The recruiter contacted me, asked me some high level qualifying questions. After that, had an interview with the one of the VPs, which went well. After that, there was another interview with yet another VP. References were asked for after those 3 discussions, and once the references checked out, I received an offer.

Revenue Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Art Technology Group in May 2010.

Interview

I met with two individuals in the functional area related to the position and the recruiting manager. The members of management that I met with were very personable and left me with the impression that they really beleived in their organization. The interviewers were very interested in my professional background, interests and personal working style.

Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Art Technology Group in March 2010.

Interview

HR recruiter was very good - very communicative.

Interview Questions

• How much wine do you drink?   1 Answer