Art Technology Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Art Technology Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward process. The recruiter contacted me, asked me some high level qualifying questions. After that, had an interview with the one of the VPs, which went well. After that, there was another interview with yet another VP.

References were asked for after those 3 discussions, and once the references checked out, I received an offer.

Interview Question – There wasnt anything challenged asked   Answer Question

Revenue Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Art Technology Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – I met with two individuals in the functional area related to the position and the recruiting manager. The members of management that I met with were very personable and left me with the impression that they really beleived in their organization. The interviewers were very interested in my professional background, interests and personal working style.

Interview Question – Why are you looking to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Client Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Art Technology Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – HR recruiter was very good - very communicative.

Interview Question – How much wine do you drink?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Art Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Art Technology Group interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Art Technology Group employees and interview candidates.