Artech Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Cedar Knolls, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – I had to interview with an Artech recruiter, a manager, then two executive managers. The initial interview with the recruiter was a phone interview. This interview was predominantly a review of my professional background and basic skills. Then I was invited to visit the office and was interviewed by a manager, who asked questions that I think helped them understand my personaility more. The 1:1 executive interviews were tough but fair, and eventually helped me land a good job that has lead to advancements.

Interview Question – The Artech manager asked me specific questions about my technical skills.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Their initial offer was very reasonable.

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in September 2009.

Interview Details – The initial communication with the Artech was through the phone. They called me into their office for an in-person interview after I applied to the job online. Once there I filled out a standard form and met with their VP of Business Development. The interview itself was straight forward asking about my previous experience in Sales and where I would like to go in my career. I met with another VP for a short amount of time. The process was very friendly and I could tell this is a place that I would enjoying working at. Once it was finished I received an offer for the job less than a week later. My advice to others would be honest and open in the interview process. Let them know about what you expect from the job and what your career path is.

Interview Question – I was asked about my knowledge of specific IT skill-sets and positions.   View Answer

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!