Artech Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview Details – No surprises, except that the client did repeated interviews. Client chose to communicate directly with me, bypassing the agency...not sure if it was because of a language barrier or not...the agency is an Indian agency with some difficulty in understanding conversation over the phone. Was first said there would only be one in person interview, but the client asked for a second and then a barrage of supporting materials.

Negotiation Details – There was none. It was take it or leave it.

Intel Server Support Interview

Intel Server Support
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted via phone. The recruit arranged a phone interview with a team of managers from the client company. They posed some tough questions trying to guage my experience, knowledge and personality but it went well.

Interview Question – The phone interview with the client managers was very tough but it went well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No benefits and salary offered was satisfactory

Interviewed at Artech Information Systems

Interview Details – This was a contract position; no direct hire. Interview Process involved a phone call and or email with a contract position needing to be filled with a required response with an updated resume. A phone call followed with general discussion about potential start date and whether or not the duties could be performed as well as the hourly rate for the position.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase; simply a passing on of information about what the client was offering to pay as an hourly rate for the position.

Desktop Support

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview Details – No Interview-transferred from Pomeroy who gave phone interview

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Blue Bell, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was referred by an employee to Merck through Artech Information Systems, LLC. First interview was phone interview with rep from Artech. Next step was face to face interview with Merck hiring Manager. Was offered position and accepted.

Interview Question – Based on my previous employment history, what made me a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very consistant and easy both with the employer and Artech. Artech was great in ensuring client information and interview schedules were accurate.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very fast and smooth.

Client Service Manager Interview

Client Service Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Artech Information Systems.

Interview Details – Simple and Easy to go through during a process that can be emotional; the recruiting specialist are amazing, detail oriented and look out for the best interest of all parties involved. They are great at assessing your experience and assure your compensation is of the highest level possible.

Interview Question – Asking for my Social Security Information over the phone or email through the process was not information I was willing to share. I was very apprehensive not because of anything Artech did but because this was my first time involved with a Contracting Recruiting Firm.

Now as I reflect, I had nothing to worry about especially since I was offered the position at the pay rate that I was seeking.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy and Quick Turnaround

Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was comfortable. The people I work for are down to earth and great to work with.

Interview Question – What things do you need to improve on as it pertains to your field of employment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was an open negotiation where both parties met sort of in the middle.

Senior Tsm Administrator Interview

Senior Tsm Administrator
Cedar Knolls, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – multiple interviews, first recruiter then contracting agent, single meeting with multiple personnel

Interview Question – gave multiple hypothetical situations & asked how you would handle them, if unix machine completely failed, what steps need to be taken to recover to file level.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – wanted more but the recruiter was hog tied at a certain level

Very Easy Interview

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Talent Management Specialist
Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited from an India recruiter that was very difficult to understand. After I look back at the experience it was wrong from the start. I was not explained that I would have to travel to head quarters for training without a trainer to speak English.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was quizzing me how long I was expected to stay in the position since I was over qualified for the position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation since up from I had to agree on a salary.

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!