Artech Information Systems Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in August 2011.

Note: Aug 2011 was the 2nd (and last) time that I've dealt with Artech; the first time was back in 2009. I was contacted by an Artech recruiter who obtained my resume from one of the job boards. Job arrangement was as an Artech contractor (W2) for a Fortune 100 client in the DFW area doing international IT project management.

Summarizing the interview AND Artech as a company, since this was the 2nd time I've dealt with their offshored recruiters: the company is a complete joke and talking to them is a MASSIVE WASTE of your time!

Their offshored rent-a-recruiter sounded like she was trapped inside a tin can somewhere in Bangalore, which really made ALL attempts at communication difficult... bordering on total frustration. In my personal experience (again, dealing with Artech for a 2nd time), the interview process was marred by poor phone connections, completely incomprehensible accents, and an appalling dearth of knowledge about the basics regarding the position at hand.

Worse yet, the recruiter wasted over 2 hours of my time by ignoring their client's REQUIREMENT to locate a candidate with a certain type of experience (which I had) within the last 2 years (which I did NOT have). This was almost a carbon copy version of a similar experience I had interacting with an Artech recruiter back in 2009. In short, you can waste your time messing with Artech but life is too short. You have been warned.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions. The only "difficult" thing was (1) hearing the recruiter due to the poor phone connection that was probably rerouted from Calcutta; (2) understanding the thick accent; (3) trying to fight through all of that just to figure out what follow up action items the recruiter wanted from me.   View Answer

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!