Artech Information Systems
www.artechinfo.com Cedar Knolls, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Artech Information Systems Talent Management Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Talent Management Specialist Interview

Talent Management Specialist
Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Artech Information Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited from an India recruiter that was very difficult to understand. After I look back at the experience it was wrong from the start. I was not explained that I would have to travel to head quarters for training without a trainer to speak English.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was quizzing me how long I was expected to stay in the position since I was over qualified for the position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation since up from I had to agree on a salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Artech Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Artech Information Systems Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Artech Information Systems Talent Management Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Artech Information Systems employees and interview candidates.