Arthrex

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

2.4

Validation Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arthrex.

I learned about this company through a recruiter and they handled getting my resume in front of the hiring manager and HR. I had a phone call with HR and then HR gave feedback to the recruiter. The next step was a phone call with the manager of this position and the next level management. Both phone calls went very well and the managers were very informative and knowledgeable. The next step was to come for an in person interview to Naples. The flight, food, rental car and hotel were all company paid.

The interview lasted about 4 hrs and I spoke with the manager the position reported to, the next manager, 2 other department managers and 2 equal level colleagues. All the questions asked were relevent and had a good thought process around them. The people I met seemed very happy to be at the company.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for both a technical interview and a behavioral interview - each style is different but you should be prepared to answer both types of questions.   Answer Question

I was given an offer but decided not to take it. I had 2 job offers at the time but looking back I wish I would have taken the Arthrex job.

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arthrex in September 2014.

Interview was not as I expected,,, did not ask as many questions about my knowledge or experience as I expected. Think after posting for 38 jobs, even bottom entry level jobs, you would think I could get a job there! Think they have Pre-Determined applicants and are just wasting a lot of peoples time. After reading all the reviews, especially in the past month or so, Not sure if I really want to work there (too much politics and brown nosing required to shine at what you may be capable of doing). Think I will move on to their competitor

Supply Chain Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Arthrex in September 2014.

Very relaxed interview, lot of details about the position and the location. There were not many technical questions. The interviewer went over the background of the company and location details. After this we went through my resume.

Most Job Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples Park, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Arthrex.

You usually go threw 2 to 3 interviews for most positions. The whole process is rigged completing unfair. Most likely the hiring manager already has some one pick for the position before it is even listed. The politics and favoritism in the company makes whole process frustrating! There is a Compensation Manager who makes sure you will never get paid what you are worth. He also stop people try to grow with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to take less pay for this new position you are applying for?   View Answer

I would have to take a pay cut!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Arthrex in April 2014.

2 different phone interviews. One with HR, and one with the supervisor of the job I was applying for. The hiring process was pretty quick. They wait a while to post jobs for summer interns, I applied for my job in March and the job started in May.

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arthrex in October 2012.

Meet at career fair. They asked me many textbook questions about leadership.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Arthrex.

Two Phone interviews and then 1 onsite interview with same people. Took over three months... had second interview at end. They didnt even have any more questions to ask me. It was just awkward and pointless. Just like the software they use

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions... just ask if you have adobe experience   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Arthrex in September 2012.

I applied online and was contacted by e-mail by a recruiting intern within 48 hours, at which point a phone interview with a recruiter was scheduled for one week from initial e-mail.
    Nothing was out of the ordinary during the phone interview process, as it was basically a textbook type phone interview.
    Within a week an on-site interview was scheduled, again by e-mail, for two weeks after the phone interview. I met with the recruiter that conducted the phone interview followed directly by the recruiting manager. What sticks out most to me during this interview was how tense the recruiter was, always glancing at her watch as if she had somewhere else to be or that she was under very strict time constraints. The interview with the recruiting manager actually seemed to go a bit more smoothly, but overall, it was a very cold process. I was told that I would be contacted within two weeks with a decision.
    Three weeks passed so I followed up with the recruiter and recruiting manager via e-mail, and within a few hours I was contacted by a second recruiting intern notifying me that I was no longer a candidate for the position. When I probed to find the reasoning or gain any insight, I was given none.
    Overall, the entire process was what is to be expected; however, I would have found it to be more professional had one of the individuals I actually interviewed contacted me to inform me that I was no longer a candidate than a recruiting intern.

Interview Questions
    • How would you inform a job candidate that they are not going to be offered the position?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Buyer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Arthrex in July 2012.

Multiple intensive interviews. They semed very interested in personal development asking me what books I have read lately and what certifications I have or was working toward. I got the impression that there are a lot of difficult people because so many questions focused on interpersonal skills and handling difficult people.

Senior Enterprise Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arthrex in March 2012.

The company failed to fully define the position at the outset. The position was created around a specific individual and then later it was changed after a long drawn out interview process. Overall I felt mislead as a canidate.