Arthur D. Little

www.adlittle.com

Arthur D. Little Internship Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arthur D. Little.

So far I have only had the first round of interviews - over the phone (was scheduled for Skype). The interview lasted 1 hours and included some motivational questions (15 mins) and two case questions (45 mins). Interviewer was really friendly and helpful in the case.

Interview Questions
  • Case questions - I was not aware it would be case based. They cases are very broad.   Answer Question
No offer yet - passed first rounds

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur D. Little

Internship Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2011.

2 weeks after my application, Partner called me and explained their upcoming projects. After another 2 weeks, a principal called me again to schedule an interview in a hotel lobby. Interview had two parts with a principal and a manager based on case studies and brain teasers.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, direct offer after 2 days.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2008.

Nur ein 1:1-Gespräch mit dem leitenden Angestellten (er wäre später mein Fall-Team-Leiter); ungefähr 30 Minuten über persönliche Erfahrungen und Fragen zum Hineinpassen, danach ein Fall und eine Denkaufgabe.

only one 1:1 interview with a senior manager (he would be my later case team leader); around 30 minutes of personal experience and fit questions, then one case and one brainteaser

Interview Questions
    • Wie würden Sie vorgehen, um eine große organisatorische Änderung einzuführen?   How would you proceed to implement a major organizational change?   Answer Question
    • Wie viele Golfbälle braucht man, um ein Schwimmbecken zu füllen?   How many golf balls to fill a swimming pool?   View Answer