Arthur D. Little Internship Interview Questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Arthur D. Little (London, England (UK)).

Interview

So far I have only had the first round of interviews - over the phone (was scheduled for Skype). The interview lasted 1 hours and included some motivational questions (15 mins) and two case questions (45 mins). Interviewer was really friendly and helpful in the case.

Interview Questions

• Case questions - I was not aware it would be case based. They cases are very broad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No offer yet - passed first rounds

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur D. Little

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arthur D. Little in January 2011.

Interview

2 weeks after my application, Partner called me and explained their upcoming projects. After another 2 weeks, a principal called me again to schedule an interview in a hotel lobby. Interview had two parts with a principal and a manager based on case studies and brain teasers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, direct offer after 2 days.