Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Intern (8)
- Sales (6)
- Senior Claims Representative (5)
- Account Manager (4)
- Claims Representative Trainee (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Sales Intern (2)
- Benefit Consultant (2)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Junior Business Analyst (1)
- Summer Associate (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Process Associate (1)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (1)
- Senior Claims Examiner (1)
- Accounts Receivable Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Programmer (1)
- Associate (1)
- Claims Representative Associate (1)
- Operations Associate (1)
- SharePoint Administrator (1)
- Broker (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Billing Specialist (1)
- P&C Department (1)
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (1)
- Network Operations Center (1)
- Health Benefits Consultant (1)
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..
Applied online for the internship
Was contacted for phone interview within a week
Phone interview lasted roughly twenty minutes and consistess of a number of basic questions based on resume and interest in the industry.
Was contacted to set up on site interviews (4 rounds in a day) within a week.
- Sell me this pen Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in November 2014.
The process was very simple and easy. I met them at a recruiting fair in the fall. We set up a campus interview for the following week. Then after that they got back to me and set up an interview at the headquarters in Itasca. That interview was rather hard because it was three hours long with 4 different sets of people. The best advice I could give is to speak intelligently and from the heart. Ask good follow up questions as well, but that can be said about any interview. The overall process was systematic and timely.
- A lot of them just want to know what youre like and how you would fit in at the company. They asked a couple of specific sales questions such as "Sell me this water bottle" 1 Answer
Sales InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in November 2014.
The process was efficient and very clear in their instructions. The interviewers were nice, but also tough. They really seek out great salespeople. Some of the questions are challenging, but just be confident, and you're fine. Make sure to do your research and know how to sell, and be ready to interview as a salesperson.
- Sell this water bottle. 1 Answer
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
I signed up through on-campus recruiting and did an interview at my school. The interview was standard and straightforward. They just wanted to get to know my personality to see if I am fit for sales work. Just be yourself and let them get to know you and you will be fine.
- None-It was a conversation..not even too many questions. Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in August 2012.
A friend of a friend referred me to a vp of sales in the Benefit Services Department. He did a quick phone interview then set up an in person group interview. I was interviewed by him as well as two other team members.
- What are your life goals? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferEasy InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Moorestown, NJ) in December 2010.
they intereviewed me twice and i got the job
- what are your weaknesses 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review