Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

www.ajg.com
  www.ajg.com

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Sales Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co..

Applied online for the internship
Was contacted for phone interview within a week
Phone interview lasted roughly twenty minutes and consistess of a number of basic questions based on resume and interest in the industry.
Was contacted to set up on site interviews (4 rounds in a day) within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in November 2014.

The process was efficient and very clear in their instructions. The interviewers were nice, but also tough. They really seek out great salespeople. Some of the questions are challenging, but just be confident, and you're fine. Make sure to do your research and know how to sell, and be ready to interview as a salesperson.

Sales Interview

I signed up through on-campus recruiting and did an interview at my school. The interview was standard and straightforward. They just wanted to get to know my personality to see if I am fit for sales work. Just be yourself and let them get to know you and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
    • None-It was a conversation..not even too many questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in August 2012.

A friend of a friend referred me to a vp of sales in the Benefit Services Department. He did a quick phone interview then set up an in person group interview. I was interviewed by him as well as two other team members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. in December 2010.

they intereviewed me twice and i got the job