Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Senior Accountant Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Itasca, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter. Had a second phone interview with a manager in CA and two onsite interviews in Itasca. Followed up with recruiter #1 she said she was just in a teleconference with the hiring group and I would be receiving an offer. Two days later, I received a call to go in for another interview with the newly placed hiring manager. Had my interview with the hiring manager and she decided I didn't have the skill set she wanted. No offer. I passed up 2 other jobs while waiting on AJG to drag their feet for 2 months. Don't wait on these guys, they do not seem to know what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Only the Director asked behavioural questions.   Answer Question