Arthur Marshall

www.arthurmarshall.com

Arthur Marshall Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arthur Marshall

Recuriting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arthur Marshall.

I submitted my resume to Arthur Marshall via linkedin. I was contacted by the HR manager, shortly after that. We were able to have a phone conversation around the job and my background as well a set up an interview time. I came in for the interview, was first interviewed by the HR manager, he asked a lot of great questions, was truly making sure I would make a great fit, as well as answered all my questions I had as well to ensure I was comfortable with the company. After that I was introduced to the CEO as well as the Head of Recruiting, both were very friendly and professional during the interview process. They helped me understand how I would be successful in my new role as well as outlined the total scope of the job going forward. Also, they were able to answer all my questions I had in regards to training, pay and company development. All during the process I felt they were very open and honest about explaining the job but also showing me how I can be successful. Everyone I met before, during and after the interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • like any job there is tough questions, they want to make sure you will be successful   Answer Question

Managing Consultant Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arthur Marshall.

The job posting asked to email a resume and then call the CEO. He returned my call and set up an initial interview. He would give me no information over the phone to even allow me to decide if interviewing would be worthwhile. That interview lasted 2 hours as I talked with the CEO and then the President. I was asked to come back for a second interview with the manager of the department. I met with him and he was chewing Tabaco the entire time and spitting in a cup. I was offered the job the next day.

I asked for a higher base but was told that they were taking a risk on me and I had to prove myself before they would up my base.