Arthur Murray Dance Studio

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arthur Murray Dance Studio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Arthur Murray Dance Studio.

Fast, interviewed with manager, and started working almost immediately. Was able to negotiate working 4 days/week. Much of the early training is unpaid, but there is value in what you gain in dance and sales knowledge.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation room on pay, but was able to negotiate a 4 day work week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arthur Murray Dance Studio.

I responded to an ad on Craigslist, was called a few days later for an interview. There was a brief introduction & then everyone who showed up participated in a mock group class, very basic, just to make sure we could move around. After that there were brief one on one interviews with the manager, probably 5 minutes a piece, typical questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, everyone is paid the same

Dance Instructor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arthur Murray Dance Studio.

I called and got the interview they put me thru a trial period and then offered me the job. The interview was quite laid back. The main thing is having the right look. They want good energy and an outgoing personality.

Interview Questions
    • I am not particular sure. It was quite a simple interview and came naturally because I come from a dance background.   Answer Question
    The owner came up to me asked what I was making at my other job and that he would match it. I told him and he did.