Arthur Rutenberg Homes Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arthur Rutenberg Homes

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Arthur Rutenberg Homes in May 2014.

Sent in application via online and dropped off hard copy at office. Did not hear back after several weeks and left messages. Dropped in and caught staff member that told me they hired someone they were fairly far down field with when I applied. The job opening remained online several months and I called again to learn a new opening came up again. Applied again with new appl and references and was offered an online test. Took test (personality type questions) and was called in for 1st interview with VP construction- over an hr, went well. Called in for 2nd interview with franchise owner who seemed negative- focused on specific exp I didn't have (commercial vs residential). He had decided before the interview, I believe.

Interview Questions
    • Write out complete home building process step by step by hand, on the spot, on this pad.- 1st interview.   View Answer

Real Estate Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arthur Rutenberg Homes in March 2008.

I applied online for the advertised position. I received a quick response via email that someone would be in touch with me. I then took a skills test and a personality test online. Once I passed those, I was called and had a short phone interview after which I was invited to come in for an interview. I went to the office and had a one on one interview with the Sales Broker. She asked me general questions about my experience and my desire to succeed in a commission based environment. The pay was $36,000 base plus commission.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate. You can always try based on your experience.

Worked for Arthur Rutenberg Homes? Contribute to the Community!