Artisan Creative Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artisan Creative

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Artisan Creative (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I do not know if they are currently hiring, but go to their website and give them a call or send a resume, whatever is suggested. The interview process when I applied included a couple of meetings with two of the owners, who manage this company. The usual questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• There really aren't any questions that were unexpected that come to mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer and the company was flexible when I wanted a role change, several months into the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Artisan Creative

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Artisan Creative (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard interview meeting with President and Founder. Discussed past experiences and how the team works at Artisan. Very cohesive team so culture fit and skills have to be just right.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about skills and previous experience   Answer Question