Artisan Crew Engineering

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artisan Crew Engineering

Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Artisan Crew Engineering in May 2012.

Informal

Remember: this bad pay and no benefits does not mean its going to be an easier job. Even if you applied to an entry level position, they will not train you and you are expected to learn on your own time.

Director of Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Artisan Crew Engineering in August 2008.

Easy interview, the interview is actually what sold me on the job. It was the first time that I really felt someone was very specifically hearing what I was saying with my responses. At the end the interviewer summarized what I had said during the interview to a colleague in front of me. I realized at that point that the interviewer had understood what I said so correctly that they were able to summarize it even better than I had myself. I was incredibly flattered and very impressed. That's when I decided I would like to work with this company. I've felt like a cog in a machine before, but I could tell this was going to be a different kind of experience.

Employer tries to get at the source of your passion and get a feel for you rather than focusing directly on your resume. Very open about position requirements.

Interview Questions
    • "What are you passionate about?" This threw me for a loop because it wasn't about work passion, just life in general. I answered very honestly and I think it was to my advantage and also helped place me well within the company.   Answer Question
    Yes, it is a negotiation. I said what I planned to bring to the table and they made me an offer. I also took the job because it was made clear that i could move up based on performance. That's proven to be true.