Artisan Crew Engineering

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director of Media Interview

Director of Media
Redondo Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Artisan Crew Engineering in August 2008.

Interview Details – Easy interview, the interview is actually what sold me on the job. It was the first time that I really felt someone was very specifically hearing what I was saying with my responses. At the end the interviewer summarized what I had said during the interview to a colleague in front of me. I realized at that point that the interviewer had understood what I said so correctly that they were able to summarize it even better than I had myself. I was incredibly flattered and very impressed. That's when I decided I would like to work with this company. I've felt like a cog in a machine before, but I could tell this was going to be a different kind of experience.

Employer tries to get at the source of your passion and get a feel for you rather than focusing directly on your resume. Very open about position requirements.

Interview Question – "What are you passionate about?" This threw me for a loop because it wasn't about work passion, just life in general. I answered very honestly and I think it was to my advantage and also helped place me well within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, it is a negotiation. I said what I planned to bring to the table and they made me an offer. I also took the job because it was made clear that i could move up based on performance. That's proven to be true.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Media Interview

Media
Torrance, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Artisan Crew Engineering in May 2012.

Interview Details – Informal

Negotiation Details – Remember: this bad pay and no benefits does not mean its going to be an easier job. Even if you applied to an entry level position, they will not train you and you are expected to learn on your own time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Artisan Crew Engineering? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Artisan Crew Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Artisan Crew Engineering employees and interview candidates.