Artisan Partners

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Equity Research Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Artisan Partners.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a post-MBA equity research associate position supporting 2 or 3 senior analysts. The process was extremely long and it appeared to never end. It started with a 45-min cultural / fit interview with HR followed by five one-hour interviews with several research folks. Conversations ranged from friendly to confrontational but repeated similar questions asked in a variety of different ways - Why Artisan? Why you? Long-term career goals? Do you want my job? Stock pitches? More stock pitches? Etc etc.

Interview Question – We do not let associates interact directly with portfolio managers. Would you be okay with that?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Artisan Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Artisan Partners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Artisan Partners employees and interview candidates.