Aruba Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2014
Updated May 12, 2014

3.2

Human Resources Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aruba Networks.

Scheduling of interviews wasn't very organized. The hiring managers would call me at random times, or not call at all. There wasn't too many difficult questions, most of those I talked with just asked about my work experience and rambled about the company. Had 3-4 phone interviews spanning across a 3 week period and at the end was told there wasn't enough in the budget for the intern role.

Technical Marketing Engineer-Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aruba Networks in April 2014.

I got a email from HR for interview. I had first round of interview with Hiring manager. It was detailed interview testing Wireless concepts with some Modulation question. Interview lasted for 45 min.
    Then was short listed for next rounds of interviews.
    2)Team member : General Discussion
    3) Engineer -Engineering : Interview was related to networking concepts.
    4) Director : Interview was mainly on networking concepts in detail.

Interview Questions
    Got a chance to negotiate but not much.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aruba Networks.

Skype Interview

Interview Questions
    • Some of the questions:
      - How does list comprehension work behind the scenes, decorators, lambdas
      - What is restful API and what is the difference between REST and HTTP
      - Explain HTTP to a lay person and then what happens in those
        Answer Question

Wireless Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aruba Networks in March 2014.

Applied Online on company website and contacted recruiter on Linkedin dont know which panned out. Was scheduled to have phone interview with the Hiring manager. Nice to talk but more on expectations from New Grad. Never heard back from them even followed up with HR but no response.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on Mesh networking, depth knowledge of wifi and networking both   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Generally very nice people. Some technical questions but not much. The process is really fast.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aruba Networks.

Looking back it went to fast. I should have suspected how desperate they were and taken my time to decide on accepting the offer

Interview Questions
    • They were not able to respond to why they did not have more women in leadership positions.   Answer Question
    Very little flexibility on their part.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aruba Networks in November 2013.

Testing domain knowledge, C programming and algorithms. Lot of C programs.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aruba Networks in October 2013.

Did 4 phone interviews, then I was flown out to Sunnyvale for 6 more interviews. A lot of diagrams drawn on the board, questions regarding switches, and routers and packets. They are very into Juniper more so than Cisco. Was very disappointed by two of the interviewers, self-absorbed attitude.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly about Juniper. I have used Cisco most of my life.   Answer Question

Not a Team player environment, felt it was more of a ME, ME, ME environment. Very Self centered attitude.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aruba Networks.

Four to five individual interviews within one day, around three to four hours. First it started with the basic understanding of the role and function then the collaboration aspect. Then the second talked about the product knowledge, product launch understanding, and cultural fit. The third explored more of personality trait, aspiration, and fulfillment. Fourth, exploring more of the underlying reason conducting such program/activities related to product marketing roles (what you did, Why you did it, and How you did it). The last covered the aspects of technical propensity - that you know the product/feature/technology landscape of what you are marketing.

Overall- a well thought, smooth interview process. Very courteous and great individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.   View Answer

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aruba Networks.

starts with phone interview for 30 mins, then on-site interview with 4-5 people, then final call. The interview process was overall good. both technical and personality to check if you fit in the team.

Interview Questions
    • sometimes, you might be asked to explain in detail about every project that you had mentioned in your resume. so, prepare everything that is in the resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Aruba Networks? Contribute to the Community!