Arvest Holdings Interview Questions in Arkansas

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.9

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Arvest Holdings (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Arvest is big on group interviews but don't be frightened. Everyone is generally very friendly and personable. Just be yourself and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Generally there is not a set number of questions or a set list of questions that are asked for any type of position.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are generic but sometimes a curve ball will be thrown in there to see how creative you are or how quick you are able to think on the fly. Just collect your thoughts and answer to the best of your abilty of one of these types of questions are thrown your way. Most of the time there is no right or wrong answer to these types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When I was hired I was told that there are no negotiations. I either accept the offer or decline it.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

Detailed process consisting of three parts. Teller test, group interview, and one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What stresses you out and how do you handle the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was not happy with the starting pay as it was considerably lower than expected. There was not a margin of negotiation available due to the starting pay being a standard set value.

Commercial Loan Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arvest Holdings (Little Rock, AR) in February 2009.

Interview

Apply online. Meet with several managers, but supervisor located in a different City. There was no budging on their part on initial salary which was much lower than similar salary positions in the area, and once hired it is almost impossible to obtain a decent raise. You watch people be hired in above you and others that would better qualify for better positions. And then someone no one would expect to be promoted from within will be.

Interview Questions

• They used standard interview guideline questions, some of them seemed hokey, but I really don't remember what they were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have always been able to negotiate more money in an interview until this company. They were not budging. And I made the mistake of believing I could show them my value and receive compensation later. Not happening.

Part-time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arvest Holdings (Fayetteville, AR) in August 2007.

Interview

They sit you down to take a personality test, once you're done with that you take a "preview" of teller scenarios. One you're done with that you sit down with at least three managers either solo or as part of a group to interview for the job. The people are nice and friendly, but always remember you are applying for a job at a bank. The more clean cut, "awe shucks" you appear to be, the better.

Interview Questions

• If I could be any tree what tree what would I be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR already has a set wage to offer, when they're asking if you want the job. I'm guessing it's based on your previous salary.