Arvest Holdings Teller Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Arvest Holdings in January 2014.

Detailed process consisting of three parts. Teller test, group interview, and one on one interview.

Interview Questions
  • What stresses you out and how do you handle the situation.   View Answer
I was not able to negotiate. I was not happy with the starting pay as it was considerably lower than expected. There was not a margin of negotiation available due to the starting pay being a standard set value.

Other Interview Reviews for Arvest Holdings

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arvest Holdings in July 2009.

Was called in to take a teller/personality test at the headquarters. After I passed the test, I was asked to come back for a group interview. Those of us who passed the group interview had to take a cash handling/teller aptitude test. Afterwards, I was called into interview with the manager at the Branch I had applied for.

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arvest Holdings in June 2010.

I applied online. I was contacted to come in for a group interview. There were 2 Arvest employees and 4 other applicants. The day after the group interview I was contacted to come in for a 2nd interview. The 2nd interview was with the manager and assistant manager of a branch location. Both interviews were typical interview questions.

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Arvest Holdings in May 2010.

After applying online I was contacted to come in for an interview. I sat in with 3 bank employees who asked me standard questions. A few days later I was contacted to come in for another interview which was a repeat of the first except for different questions. Overall, the people were very friendly and it wasn't too stressful.

Interview Questions

Worked for Arvest Holdings? Contribute to the Community!