Arvind Mills Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arvind Mills

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

interviewed at Arvind Mills (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. They just interviewed me and asked some questions regarding my projects. They also asked me about myself. We were talking formally. I was not feeling it like an official interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arvind Mills in March 2014.

Interview

There was only one technical interview consisting of 3 questions based on algorithms and data structures. Which I have cleared then HR called for confirmation. The questions were shared online and I was asked to answer. the difficulty level was average.

Head - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Arvind Mills (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fair. The HR manager (GM) was open in his communication. He,however, did not interview me. I was interviewed by COO of the Arvind Denim division. The COO was HR oriented in his approach and asked some exciting questions. The interviews on phone were too theoritical and was taken by a couple of consultants who are working with Arvind. A good experience overall

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arvind Mills (New Delhi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

First telephonic Round, second round is Skills test . third is taken by RM. last is by Hr about Salary.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at your current or last positions?   1 Answer
    • How do you evaluate success?   1 Answer