Arvind Mills

Relevance Date Difficulty

Head - Human Resources Interview

Head - Human Resources
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arvind Mills in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was fair. The HR manager (GM) was open in his communication. He,however, did not interview me. I was interviewed by COO of the Arvind Denim division. The COO was HR oriented in his approach and asked some exciting questions.
The interviews on phone were too theoritical and was taken by a couple of consultants who are working with Arvind. A good experience overall

Interview Questions

ASM Interview

ASM
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arvind Mills in December 2010.

Interview Details – First telephonic Round, second round is Skills test . third is taken by RM. last is by Hr about Salary.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities at your current or last positions?   View Answer
  • How do you evaluate success?   View Answer

Worked for Arvind Mills? Contribute to the Community!