Deloitte LLP
3.5 of 5 5,630 reviews
www.deloitte.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Deloitte LLP International Human Resources Interview Question

"As mentioned, I did not feel I was seriously being considered. During the interview I was asked if I would be willing to work overtime up to and including weekends. After confirming that I would be willing to work overtime, I was asked if I would be willing to work a ridiculous schedule frequently. I believe it was a 13 hour day 5 days a week and possible weekends. Again, I agreed but asked her if she herself worked those hours. Once she laughed and basically told me she was kidding I realized that I was not seriously being considered and she was simply going through the interview motions. Needless to say, the rest of the interview was basically a wash."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a International Human Resources Interview Review - one of 2,563 Deloitte LLP Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.