Asas International School Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asas International School

Montessori Directress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asas International School (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

just take you CV with confidence if u have previous experience in teaching or u have done any course take original certificate and converse in English and it depends how sunny the day is for u:)

Interview Questions

• are u planning to get married if u r single!!!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate ur salary first as u don't gt any bonus and sometimes have to work overtime!!!

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asas International School (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in November 2010.

Interview

My reference sat next to me and explained my position to the Principal, that I was about to start college in September and could use some time working for a month or two. The Principal asked for my CV and about my qualifications and experience. I did not have much but it sufficed. At the end of my term there, I was even offered a full time job at their Montessori so I assume that it was good enough for them.

Interview Questions