Asas International School

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asas International School

Montessori Directress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Asas International School in June 2011.

just take you CV with confidence if u have previous experience in teaching or u have done any course take original certificate and converse in English and it depends how sunny the day is for u:)

Interview Questions
    • are u planning to get married if u r single!!!!!   View Answer
    negotiate ur salary first as u don't gt any bonus and sometimes have to work overtime!!!

Teaching Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asas International School in November 2010.

My reference sat next to me and explained my position to the Principal, that I was about to start college in September and could use some time working for a month or two. The Principal asked for my CV and about my qualifications and experience. I did not have much but it sufficed. At the end of my term there, I was even offered a full time job at their Montessori so I assume that it was good enough for them.

Interview Questions