Asbury Automotive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Porter Interview

Porter
Brandon, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Asbury Automotive in April 2014.

Interview Details – New Dealership opening up, was in the hiring process, and were taking applications online and setting interviews. Initially went to interview for sales position, but knew that their were other openings available, if I was not in consideration for a sales job. Was then offered a position as a porter.

Interview Question – Basic questions. Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer, and what did you do to help the situation.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview Details – Easy interview process had only two interviews. very laid back. they ask you to do a sales demo.

Interview Question – sell a pencil   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was none

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

SERVICE ADVISOR
Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Asbury Automotive in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was very casual and went well. Discussed the process of selling automotive service. As with many companies, a psychological (Predictive Index) test is required as part of the interview process.

Interview Question – Interviewer asked about my age.   View Answer

MIT Interview

MIT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asbury Automotive in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was very simple a few phone interviews then on face to face. Got a tour of the dealership and was introduced to all the managers. They also took me out to lunch because the interview was at 12.

Interview Question – They asked a few industry questions to see if i had basic knowledge of the business, Nothing to crazy just be sure in your skills and sell yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just signed on what they offered, it sales you make your own money

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Interview Details – Talked with GM and listened to him talk about how great he was.

Interview Question – The questions were few but not very difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
South Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Asbury Automotive in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple and lasted about 10 minutes. I completed the pre-employment background and drug screen within 48 hours.

Negotiation Details – There was little negotiation. I was aligned with the other person in a similar role.

Worked for Asbury Automotive? Contribute to the Community!