Asbury Automotive

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.2

Automotive Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Step 1 sign up on their website and submit resume- Step 2 a call from the recruiter who set up an online personality assessment- Step 3 a phone interview- step 4 a 3 part on site interview with the Sales, F & I and finally the Used car manager...there was one interview per each Manager.

Anonymous Interview

The interview process was fair and timely. I met with several managers in one interview and had a follow up phone interview. I was questioned about background and driving record. The interview consisted os many leadership questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you will fit into the culture at our dealership?   Answer Question
    the company was very fair and actually offered more than I expected.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Asbury Automotive in April 2014.

New Dealership opening up, was in the hiring process, and were taking applications online and setting interviews. Initially went to interview for sales position, but knew that their were other openings available, if I was not in consideration for a sales job. Was then offered a position as a porter.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions. Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer, and what did you do to help the situation.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Easy interview process had only two interviews. very laid back. they ask you to do a sales demo.

was none

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asbury Automotive.

Talked with GM and listened to him talk about how great he was.

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Asbury Automotive in April 2013.

Interview was very casual and went well. Discussed the process of selling automotive service. As with many companies, a psychological (Predictive Index) test is required as part of the interview process.

MIT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Asbury Automotive in January 2012.

It was very simple a few phone interviews then on face to face. Got a tour of the dealership and was introduced to all the managers. They also took me out to lunch because the interview was at 12.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a few industry questions to see if i had basic knowledge of the business, Nothing to crazy just be sure in your skills and sell yourself   Answer Question
    Just signed on what they offered, it sales you make your own money

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Asbury Automotive in December 2011.

The interview was very simple and lasted about 10 minutes. I completed the pre-employment background and drug screen within 48 hours.

There was little negotiation. I was aligned with the other person in a similar role.