Ascend Clinical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Lab Assistant Interview

Medical Lab Assistant
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ascend Clinical.

Interview Details – I applied online.

I was then contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. The next day I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview.

The interview lasted about 1.5 hours and it included 3 one-on-one interviews as well as a tour of the lab.

Overall, it seemed like it would be a nice place to work. The facilities were new, clean, and well organized. Everyone I interviewed with was really friendly and easygoing. They did seem to hint that they thought I might have been slightly overqualified, which I won't really argue with.

In the end, though, I do have one major complaint. This is simply because I never heard back. I understand that recruiters can't always respond to every resume they receive in this day and age, but if I take the time to prepare for and attend an onsite interview, I'd at least like a response. It doesn't need to be fancy, a standard cut-and-paste rejection email would be fine.

Interview Question – The questions were mostly standard behavioral ones. One of the main things they were asking about was how long I would plan on remaining in the that position.   Answer Question

Worked for Ascend Clinical? Contribute to the Community!