Ascendum Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

QA Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in April 2014.

I was contacted by the HR for contract based QA opening in USA. The HR was so nice and she scheduled for the interview . The interviewer called 30 mins early the schedule. So , make yourself available ahead of the schedule. The interviewer was the very worst person , out of all the interviewer I ever spoke. She was more curious in knowing more about my career break and the reason behind it.
    She said she had only very less time , and had continous meeting then . Why the hell she accepted to take the interview that day. She was less diplomatic , more nosy , and tried to assume the details and never allowed me to elaborate on the details I was trying to explain. She interrupted me abruptly everytime I tried to explain something. Overall , it's so bitter experience and that interviewer is not fit for that lead role. Even if I've selected I would 've rejected the offer. POOR TEAM !

Interview Questions
    • what were you doing during your career break ?   View Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions.

They called me for the selection for QA position. They do staffing with their clients. They have internal requirement as well. but mostly they do staffing. Their interview was easy for me compared to other interviews attended. but i did not get the offer.

The questions were vague and not specific. Interview got re-scheduled many times. Not much knowledge to interviewer as well.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in December 2012.

Received a call and did a phone screen. Was then brought into the office two weeks later for an in person interview. Met with Recruiting lead as well as other recruiting coordinator. Waited 3 weeks to receive answer and offer about position.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your daily approach to this position   View Answer
    Was really no negotiation phase. Received an offer and that was it

Instructional Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Ash, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in September 2011.

Recruiter contacted me based on locating my resume, for an "urgent-fill" position with Kroger. It took forever to set up the interview because the hiring manager (also an Ascendum employee, not Kroger) was fairly new (around 2 years experience) and was overwhelmed with her duties because she lacked serious time management skills; one of Ascendum's Competency/Skills requirements. She was an ex-Reynolds & Reynolds employee and that most of her current employees now with her at Kroger, also worked with her at R & R. After several interview cancellations and attempts to reschedule based only on her convenience, I finally stated that the timing may not be right just now, then all of a sudden she finally agreed to stay and meet with me. The interview when great and at the end we both agreed that I would be a great fit and that she would call the recruiter the next day to finalize the details - there was no doubt that I got the job. I called the recruiter to tell him how the interview went and that we both agreed that I got the job. He said that he would call me the next day after talking with the hiring manager to finalize the details. When he finally called me, the bad news was that, even after having only positive feedback about me from the interview, she decided that I wouldn't be a good fit for her team after all. So, my advice is to pass these jokers up. They are unprofessional, at best, and the hiring manager will deceive you, lie to you and then blind side you. She is not the right person for the position. She lacks the skill and experience to be a manager. And no matter how good your experience is, it all comes down to one thing... her agenda. Unless you worked with her at Reynold and Reynolds. If Ascendum calls you, hang up on the bums.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the largest ISD project that you had to work on.   View Answer
    • Describe how you are involved in training at your current employer.   View Answer
    • 1) Is there anything your current employer could offer you to make you change your mind about taking this job and staying with them.

2) You've only worked with your current contractor for a year and a half. How do I know you won't quit this contract after 6 months; because i don't want to waste my time with that?
        View Answer
    • 3) I asked the interviewer: "What will be the first important task that you would need the person you are planning on hiring to accomplish?"

4) I asked the interviewer: how do you see this role supporting you in this project.
        View Answer
    Lax, dishonest, unprofessional, filled with shortcomings. Until you're actually sitting at a desk working on the project... don't trust them when they say you got the job. The hiring manager is a liar with a hidden agenda.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in May 2012.

All are basic questions and only related to the projects which I worked on.

Interview Questions
    No. Got more than expected.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in February 2012.

any one can crack it

Interview Questions
    • what kind of atmosphere do u think our company have ?   View Answer
    they are very much negotiable if u really good at the work they will pay u a good amount of your expiation..

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in April 2011.

phone interview lasted one hour. All the questions are technical questions. onsite interview lasts four hours and one hour is lunch time. Onsite interview is easier than phone interview. I mean the technical questions. I need to mention that the interview is with Ascendum's client. This job is a contract job.

Interview Questions
    Asendum trick you to pay you less

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ascendum Solutions in May 2008.

very professional and good standards