Ascension Health Interview Questions & Reviews in Austin, TX

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ascension Health in April 2012.

I applied online for several job openings.
    Initially I received an email from the HR department saying the jobs were filled, but then was contacted by one of the directors.
    After exchanging emails, I finally had an initial phone interview that took about 30 minutes, followed by a second and third interview. Each time the interviews were group interviews; 2 to 3 hiring manager.
    My impression is that the group is over-worked and desperately needs more people.
    The manager was very interested in making sure the opportunities would be something that I would be happy with and would not want me to leave. In this industry a lot of people come in, work for a year or two and then leave for greener pastures.

Interview Questions
    • Describe one of the most difficult challenges you've faced as a project manager and how you handled it.   View Answer

Worked for Ascension Health? Contribute to the Community!