Ascension Health Ministry Service Center

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.3

Talent Acquision Partner II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

I applied online, contacted the next day. Face to Face interview 2 days later. Job offered one week later. I was asked great questions. I was very impressed with the interviewer. Didn't ask the "textbook" questions, which doesn't really tell you about someone. The interview was more like a conversation.

Senior Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center in March 2014.

The whole process moved fairly fast from initial contact to in person interview. I felt they could have been a little more up front about overtime during the phone interview as well as the in person

Facilities Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center in November 2013.

One big run around. Interviewed by very inexperienced staff. The position was a high level position and the interview staff was very inexperienced. It was clear they were taking orders from corporate in another state.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer was ill prepared and uninterestd. Not very professional.   Answer Question

Spot Buyer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center in October 2013.

Initially applied and received a phone interview. After the phone interview was set up, the interview lasted approximately 30-40 minutes. The interviewer asked questions pertaining to my professional experience. Then, I was offered to have a face to face on site interview which lasted an hour and a half. It was a two-step process where I interviewed with two supervisors. The supervisors asked questions pertaining to problem solving, professionalism, and my current and past experiences and how it related to the position that I was applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Who was my best supervisor and who was my worst supervisor? Why?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center in July 2013.

Initial phone interview then an onsite 1 hour interview.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of something you've done that fits in with the mission.   View Answer
    Offer was fair - accepted.

HR-Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online – interviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center.

2-part interview, one phone and one in person with manger. They set up a time that's convenient for you for the phone interview and after asking questions about background and work experience (pretty detailed for a phone interview!), they tell you about the company and work environment. Second part of interview was not as long, surprisingly, but asked specific questions, like what your career aspirations were, why you left previous positions, and some ethics questions.

Interview Questions
    • Questions relating to ethics that may or may not sink your ship. I encourage you to be as honest as possible even if you think it reflects negatively on you as this is highly valued in this company. Since they work with a lot of personal information, integrity is vital so brutal honesty and admitting you make mistakes or have made them is more important than sugar-coating or omission of details.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was offered the job and told what the salary would be. It was a very fair salary, so I wasn't going to risk the opportunity by playing games with negotiating. Had it been a low offer, I would have negotiated or walked away.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ascension Health Ministry Service Center in November 2012.

Round has two parts. The first is an excel assessment. Study the review guide they give you and you should be fine. The second is a business case. Read a consulting book and learn the basic business strategy.

Round two is an all day behavioral interview with seven or eight people. They are pretty nice. My advice is to be enthusiastic about St. Louis.