Ascension Health

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ascension Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for several job openings.
Initially I received an email from the HR department saying the jobs were filled, but then was contacted by one of the directors.
After exchanging emails, I finally had an initial phone interview that took about 30 minutes, followed by a second and third interview. Each time the interviews were group interviews; 2 to 3 hiring manager.
My impression is that the group is over-worked and desperately needs more people.
The manager was very interested in making sure the opportunities would be something that I would be happy with and would not want me to leave. In this industry a lot of people come in, work for a year or two and then leave for greener pastures.

Interview Question – Describe one of the most difficult challenges you've faced as a project manager and how you handled it.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ascension Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ascension Health Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ascension Health employees and interview candidates.