Ascensus Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ascensus.

Interview

I had three phone interviews prior to being invited in for an in person interview. I spent the entire morning interviewing with five people. I was told during the interview that I would be invited back to meet with one more person and could expect information over the next week. When I did not hear back, I followed up and was told that I should expect to hear something shortly. I never heard anything further regarding the position, not even a thank you but the position has been filled. Professionally, I would not tell someone about the next steps in the process if I had doubts that the person would continue in the process. I would expect after spending close to five hours in the interview process, that you would provide an update to the candidate.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ascensus (Dresher, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to setup a 30-45 minute phone interview a few days later.

The job description lists "Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience" as a requirement. I think that this is a bit misleading for college graduates because during the interview I found out that this is a customer service representative position.

Interview Questions

• The salary (which is in the high 30's) was addressed within the first 5 minutes of the interview. I expected to hear more about the position before discussing the salary.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ascensus.

Interview

Phone interview first followed by an in person interview with a manager. I was called back for another interview with two other managers.

Participant/Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ascensus.

Interview

On Campus Interview. Behavioral Questions

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of where you had to deal with a difficult client or customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation