Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at AscensusMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Ascensus.
I had three phone interviews prior to being invited in for an in person interview. I spent the entire morning interviewing with five people. I was told during the interview that I would be invited back to meet with one more person and could expect information over the next week. When I did not hear back, I followed up and was told that I should expect to hear something shortly. I never heard anything further regarding the position, not even a thank you but the position has been filled. Professionally, I would not tell someone about the next steps in the process if I had doubts that the person would continue in the process. I would expect after spending close to five hours in the interview process, that you would provide an update to the candidate.
- Why are you looking for a new position? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Ascensus (Dresher, PA) in November 2013.
I applied online and received a call to setup a 30-45 minute phone interview a few days later.
The job description lists "Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience" as a requirement. I think that this is a bit misleading for college graduates because during the interview I found out that this is a customer service representative position.
- The salary (which is in the high 30's) was addressed within the first 5 minutes of the interview. I expected to hear more about the position before discussing the salary. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ascensus.
Phone interview first followed by an in person interview with a manager. I was called back for another interview with two other managers.
- Who do you admire the most? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Ascensus.
On Campus Interview. Behavioral Questions
- Give us an example of where you had to deal with a difficult client or customer. How did you handle the situation? Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review