Ascent Healthcare Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ascent Healthcare Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interesting culture, quite laid back for a health care company. Very sloppy office but compensation was great, "decided to go another direction" but I had to follow up to find out. Overall positive experience but somewhat unprofessional. Felt as if the interview went extremely well.

Interview Question – Tell us your thoughts on a flexible work schedule   Answer Question

Customer Integration Manager (CIM) Interview

Customer Integration Manager (CIM)
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ascent Healthcare Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen that led to an on-site interview with three others. Questions were to be answered in the STAR format, Situation, Task, Action, Result.

One panel member asked a question and said I didn't have to use the STAR method. I mentioned that at a past job, that if I had some spare time, I would try to assist my coworkers. They all laughed at the possibility of ever having free time and began to boast about how much work they do and imply that I had easy jobs in the past. They were pretty unprofessional.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker and how you managed.   Answer Question

Representative Interview

Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ascent Healthcare Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was mostly me talking about my experience and what-if questions.

Interview Question – I can't quite read your resume. Hold on a minute....   View Answer

Worked for Ascent Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!