Ascentive Interview Questions

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ascentive.

Interview

Hiring process is simple. They mostly hire through staffing agency. They let you know the same day if they want you to work for them. You will go through a training class, take test and hired temporarily based on your test results. 30 days before getting hired permanently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.Take it or leave it.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ascentive in August 2014.

Interview

Adecco arrange the first meeting, and I had phone interview first. After the phone interview, they sent me network connection test instruction at my home and I sent the result to them. They offer me on-site interview next.

Interview Questions

This position was only for Sales, not much technical support. I declined this job since I look for a technical support.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Clear and precise objectives and goals discussed openly.
    Detailed explanation of job tasks provided.
    Previous work experience and skills evaluated efficiently.
    Communication skills assessed during the interview process.
    Training under supervision on the job for specific tasks discussed.
    Options for employment from home office rather than working only at the Head Office considered.

Interview Questions

• What prompted me to select Ascentive in Philadelphia in PA from other similar job opportunities in NJ where I was located considering the 1.5 hour drive each way to/from work?   Answer Question