Ascom Network Testing Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ascom Network Testing.

The HR Director primarily asked questions about previous jobs. He didn't seem to care about my qualifications for open position or why I would be an ideal candidate. He made judgements based upon past achievements from my previous career that were not the focus of the job at hand or my current career. The interviewer insisted on following his written questions rather than finding out what my qualifications were for the job or giving me a chance to contribute information. At the end of the interview I was told I didn't know what I wanted to do with my career because I had held several different positions and that I was clearly passionate about all of them. The interviewer was expecting that I should only be passionate about one thing in my life (e.g. program management).

Interview Questions
    • What do I remember most from my previous employment experiences?   View Answer