Ashalayam Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashalayam

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ashalayam (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it started with a reference of mine. i was interested in doing this job so i took the opportunity of being interviewed. i had had two round of interviews with the employer. first round was with the project manager and then the last round was with the director.

Interview Questions

• define yourself   Answer Question
    • tell us about your previous experience, how good you are in team handling, how can we use your previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

i didn't have to do much efforts as the organisation already gave me a good and genuine hike from my previous salary.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayāng Imphāl (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ashalayam (Mayāng Imphāl (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

the communication and infrastructure is well developed and well furnished

Interview Questions

• how much they will make an increment of teacher salary?   1 Answer