Ashalayam

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lecturer Interview

Lecturer
Mayāng Imphāl (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ashalayam in January 2009.

Interview Details – the communication and infrastructure is well developed and well furnished

Interview Question – how much they will make an increment of teacher salary?   View Answer

Management Interview

Management
New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ashalayam in June 2012.

Interview Details – it started with a reference of mine. i was interested in doing this job so i took the opportunity of being interviewed. i had had two round of interviews with the employer. first round was with the project manager and then the last round was with the director.

Interview Questions

• define yourself   Answer Question
  • tell us about your previous experience, how good you are in team handling, how can we use your previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didn't have to do much efforts as the organisation already gave me a good and genuine hike from my previous salary.

Worked for Ashalayam? Contribute to the Community!