Asher & Company, Ltd. Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asher & Company, Ltd.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Asher & Company, Ltd. in September 2012.

The company set up a phone interview, and they asked me questions about topics that I had never put on my resume. Then they were like, you do not have the skills required for this position. I was really surprised , why they called me in the first place.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work and use up your OPT period of 27 months, because we donot sponsor for H1- B visa. I was really surprised.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Asher & Company, Ltd. in November 2007.

I was already working for the company, interview was just a formality. Asked real interview questions but there were not any out of the ordinary questions. From hearing others experience with the same company it seems that there are usually two interviews with two people each time and a decision is usually made within two weeks.

Interview Questions