Asher & Company, Ltd.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Asher & Company, Ltd. in September 2012.

Interview Details – The company set up a phone interview, and they asked me questions about topics that I had never put on my resume. Then they were like, you do not have the skills required for this position. I was really surprised , why they called me in the first place.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work and use up your OPT period of 27 months, because we donot sponsor for H1- B visa. I was really surprised.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Asher & Company, Ltd. in November 2007.

Interview Details – I was already working for the company, interview was just a formality. Asked real interview questions but there were not any out of the ordinary questions. From hearing others experience with the same company it seems that there are usually two interviews with two people each time and a decision is usually made within two weeks.

Interview Question – If you were a tree, what kind would you choose to be?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Asher & Company, Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asher & Company, Ltd. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Asher & Company, Ltd. employees and interview candidates.