Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services

Healthcare Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Warminster, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview was a breeze. Then had to take a 45-50 minute timed assesment which was a joke. Next was face to face interview with a guy who looked so unqualified I almost had to keep myself from laughing. Then I received a call from some nobody I haven't even met who then gave me a bogus offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of how you handled a customer who was in distress at your previous job?   Answer Question

They offered me 12 an hour which in my personal opinion was ridiculous. Then HR called me and told me they would make a counter offer which was 13 an hour. Once again. No Thankyou. I did not get a bio degree to be low balled by this company who clearly lacks funds for a good reason. I could go on and on about how unprofessional this company was "throughout the process" however, I'm going to take a nap and not bother wasting anymore of my time with this.

Speakers Bureau Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Lyndhurst, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the lady who would be my direct supervisor as well as a current employee who once had the same position. The interview was pretty standard with no impossibly hard to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe a time when you were meet with several consecutive deadlines and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Virtual interview My main complaint would be the length of time from initial correspondence to offer….about 2 months The interview was average, yet lacking in information regarding the specific position and important details More focused on selling the company to me

Interview Questions

• Not really able to remember that any pertinent questions were asked of me   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not open for negotiation

Healthcare Communicator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services.

Interview

I applied through a Job fair and received call in a few days. I interviewed with the Supervisor, Manager and Vice-president. I was given a typing test and telephone listening test. I passed both. Offered and accepted job in 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any disagreements with your supervisor and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes and accepted the offer.

Licensed Healthcare Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ivyland, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Ivyland, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring is done in spurts as new projects come up and people are needed to fill those positions. You will be required to take a simple computer competency test (tests wpm, ability to navigate word, excel etc) and you will interview with both HR and your prospective supervisor/manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging situation at work and tell us how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation..

Specialty Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick process ! One initial phone screen with the Manager and then a Skype interview with 2 managers the same week, and a job offer immediately on the same day as the Skype !

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous Pharma experience and to show examples of my work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation .