Ashley Ellis Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ashley Ellis

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Ashley Ellis.

They bring you in, ask you how you would like to make a 6 figure income. Then they tell you that the base salary is $9/ hour, but everyone at Ashley Ellis is making a ton of money. Then they tell you that they are interested in you, but go home first to talk with your family to see if this is the right choice for you.

Next day you will get a call first thing in the morning from the Branch Manager asking if you accept a $9/ hour position, with horrible health insurance, and no vacation time. That is when if you are smart you politely decline.

Interview Questions

Because I could not survive off making $300/ week with bad health insurance. I also had a company offer me 40K a year with great health insurance for a recruiting position the same day....easy decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Ashley Ellis.

What do you want to make your first year?

IT Search Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ashley Ellis in January 2010.

Easy and really more like they are desperate to hire you! Seriously the easiet interview ever! They talk about te company. Present you with how much you get and you either pass or accept the job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ashley Ellis in May 2009.

You are interviewed by various team members and management. They will hire people with no previous experience as this all about personality and work ethic. They know what they are looking for and when they see potential in someone they will hire very quickly. Many are not put through and many are not made offers, they are selective.

Interview Questions
    Its base pay plus commission, no negotiations necessary, everyone junior to senior are on the same pay scale. Its up to you to make it what you want and earn and as much as you want in commisions.

Worked for Ashley Ellis? Contribute to the Community!